The Joban story revolves around a wager made between Lucifer and God concerning the faith of Job. Lucifer, aka The Accuser, makes the charge Job worships God only because God has favored him. "Allow me to touch all the he has, and he will curse You to Your face", Lucifer accuses. God accepts the challenge. Lucifer is allowed to destroy Job's family and wealth through senseless tragedies. Job's wife finally encourages him to "Curse God and die". When Job’s three friends come to comfort him, they instead begin a series of debates to convince him of an offense to God. Job defends his integrity and finally demands to plead his case before God.
When God appears He overwhelms Job with His power. Job then repents in dust and ashes. Job is now a man forever changed by the presence of God and certain his Redeemer, or Advocate, lives. Lucifer is a cosmic loser, Job's friends get a dressing down from the Almighty for not speaking correctly about Him, and Job is restored twofold in family and wealth. Job's friends are then required to offer a sacrifice, but only the interceding prayer of Job will restore them with God.
The methods of The Accuser are politics erased of character and ethics. It is not without reason Saul Alinsky dedicates Rules for Radicals - "To the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom – Lucifer." Luciferian politics allows the shadiest of characters to freely cast stones at every righteous but flawed man.
The radical left, who hold themselves to no such standards, hold conservatives to a standard of near-perfection. The error of conservative leadership is the same as that of Job’s friends: accepting the premise of the left’s charge and offering self-righteous “help.” The accused is caught in the crossfire. Despite the good intentions of conservative leadership, the effects are the same as if their intentions were bad. Results are every bit as important as intentions and Job’s friends were wrong because Job was innocent.
Consider the Middle Name of Obama Brouhaha:
1) Opportunity - Obama's middle name matches that of brutal Middle Eastern dictator.
2) Method -- Luciferians create logic that use of Obama's middle name equals calling him an Islamic Terrorist.
3) Results -- The media destroys the character of anyone using "Hussein" and useful idiots pile on. The GOP discredits own members.
4) Nihilistic Reality -- Obama declares intent to use full name in swearing in ceremony verifying the false nature of the entire saga.
Rush Limbaugh explains the current Magic Negro episode on his website:
They [MSM] took the occasion of what actually was the inappropriate use of elements of this program, (but that's another story). They took the occasion of somebody running for the RNC chairmanship sending out a CD that had this song on it to revive it anew, and frame it and cast it as they wanted it cast. The last person they wanted commenting on it was me because I'm the one who could have set it straight. Newt Gingrich couldn't set it straight because Newt Gingrich was clueless about what this was all about. Instead, Newt Gingrich sends a note to the Drive-By Media saying, "This is wholly inappropriate. I can't believe it! This is not how we reach out."
The Luciferian pattern of attack:
1) Opportunity -- Although Obama commented on the parody in 2007, the subject is brought up again via GOP chairman candidate Pete Saltsman’s c.d.
2) Method -- The Luciferians use the “Soap Opera Sucker Play” where everyone is consulted except the individual actually involved and ask Newt Gingrich his opinion.
3) Results -- Newt Gingrich blames Rush for the situation. Newt is separated from the conservative fellowship. The GOP is divided on issue.
4) Nihilistic Reality -- another untruth about Rush Limbaugh is established in the minds of the useful idiots. This will be helpful in establishing the need for The Fairness Doctrine.
The Luciferians are more empowered and lie in wait for next opportunity.
We must be astute to the ways of the accuser. Those in positions of power should consider who is making the accusation rather than rushing to give an answer to empower their own self-righteousness. Assuming, as did Job's friends and Newt Gingrich, that the one in the wrong is your dear old friend and ally is the error the Luciferians are lying in wait to record. Ronald Reagan was correct when he said, "Thou shalt not speak ill of any fellow Republican." The key word is FELLOW -- equal in values, integrity, and liberty, i.e. a republican.
In practice, this will require shrewdness on the part of conservative leaders; not that this should be news to those up on their scripture memory verses. When the accusing left presents an accusation of a fellow conservative:
1) Allow the targeted person to first set the record straight and make his defense. Then support that defense vigorously or remain quiet in public. Remember, you are not an omnipotent god knowing all the facts.
2) Remember this one undeniable truth: The left, like Lucifer, uses lies carefully -- enough truth to sound plausible but with a slight twist. It is the Luciferian way to trick the ill-informed into making a rash decision that bears a dear cost.
3) Never forget that while the powers of the air may promise a kingdom, power, and glory and may tempt your eyes with what looks good for food or to make one look wise, the result will be separation from the safety of the group. No one can please both the left and the right. Conservatives must remember the safety of both numbers and unity.
4) Always remember that today's left contains the most corrupt political mercenaries in the history of the nation. The perfect retort would be to tell them to clean up their own house and then list a few outrageous acts of corruption to back up your request. (That shouldn't be too hard considering the exponential evidence of political malfeasance.)
The Luciferian attacks on honorable, but flawed men can be overcome by maintaining personal integrity, supporting one another, and most importantly by directing unified ire upon the unrighteous nature of those making accusations. The power of good intentions receiving good results will banish the accuser from the court of public opinion. This is the transcendent nature of the wisdom taught in the Joban story. Conservatives must now use that wisdom through applied knowledge.